Pine Island Bank
Pine Island Bank is currently seeking a full-time Commercial Lender to join our team.
Scope: Promote the vision, products and services of Pine Island Bank through existing and future network of clients. Provide leadership and develop the credit culture in unison with the President & CEO. Actively produce commercial loans in an effort to increase bank earnings. Train and mentor lending staff as required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide service to clients and prospective clients seeking commercial loans, develop relationships with clients, and promote bank services.
- Provide credit analysis, approval and monitoring for new and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of compliance and internal control requirements.
- Establish structure of loans within framework of loan policy. Ensure that proper documentation is completed, including approval requirements.
- Monitor loan repayment and collect loans in default.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 5 years banking experience to include lending
- A minimum of 5-10 years commercial lending experience including customer service, sales, consumer or mortgage lending.
- Fiserv or similar Core Banking system usage
Competitive salary and benefit package offered, including 401k. Pay commensurate with experience.
To apply, please mail your resume and completed application to:
Brittany Arndt, AVP/Human Resources
Pine Island Bank
PO Box 68
Pine Island, MN 55963
(507) 356-8328 or e-mail to: email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.